A lot of time has passed since my last writing and with it the change in the way I see and live my life. We continue in the process of constant changes in how we perceive reality. We have for the first time the key to be the protagonists of our life and be responsible for our emotional, physical, and mental stability. However, more than wishing with all our heart for something divine and wonderful to happen for our transformation, we have realized that we must to be an active part of the change, in consciousness, dynamism, and commitment.
Through meditation, my creativity, and yoga, I have found my life support and transformation in my life. Being close to nature, performing activities that fill my life with personal empowerment, awareness, and physical activities of movement and recognition of my body, provided me the space for the active transformation of my reality. As a result, I was leaving behind what identified me in life, to be able to connect with my truth, personal light, and my essence.
What taking action felt like:
- Committed daily to generate the fire of life, which moves me with desire and purpose. The rootedness of my being on this earth, knowing who I am and showing it to the world without sorrow, or shame, without seeking approval or being seen.
- Identified less with my projection and the veil of reality. Therefore, what is outside of me does not define me, nonetheless, it teaches me.
- That life allowed me to generate my voice, giving me what I needed and taking away what was no longer of value to my evolution.
- Began to create satisfaction from the heart and not from pleasure. In other words, from my sensitivity. New connections emerged and others were left behind, others were maintained from my new freedom. While I discovered my life course and my light.
- Connecting with my intuition was vital to keeping the synchronicity between what I write, speak, and create. Learn how to flow with life, feelings, and the action it takes to continue learning and evolving.
- Returning to what I have created as my life support. As often as necessary, is the key to finding inside what I discovered I will not find outside. Certainty, faith, recognition of my light, my self-love, the immensity of my being. The death and resurrection of my ego. As many times as it takes, to find who I am and how I can help others in this short passage through life.
Creativity, femininity, and expansion are the basis of UNTITLED Barcelona. We bring consciousness to the self, to unity, to the feminine and masculine energy in all beings. We are an echo on earth. Our message is innovative and teaching.
If you would like to see life differently and more aligned with your essence, discover all the tools available to you on: instagram.com/untitled.barcelona and facebook.com/untitledbarcelona.es. Accessories with consciousness and intention made by spiritual artisans at: Untitled Barcelona Bags